- 1 lb button mushrooms
- ½ lb wide egg noodles
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp flour
- Add minced garlic and butter to a pot or large skillet over medium heat. Give a quick stir, and add sliced mushrooms. Stirring occasionally.
- After 5 minutes, add a pinch of black pepper. Add flour and continue to sauté for about 2 more minutes.
- Add vegetable broth and stir until all the flour has dissolved.
- Add eggs noodles and bring the liquid to a boil. Once boiling, reduce the heat to low and cover with a lid. Let this simmer for about 8 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- Stir in sour cream and enjoy!