- ⅔ cup rolled oats
- 1⅓ cups milk, any kind
- 1 tsp honey
- ½ tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Add turmeric, cinnamon, honey, and a pinch of salt to milk. Whisk to combine.
- Using 2 airtight containers (Mason jars work perfectly), add ⅓ cup rolled oats to each one.
- Split the golden milk mixture in half and pour each half into a jar with the oats.
- Give them a quick stir, and secure the lids on. Let this refrigerate overnight for at least 8 hours.
- To serve, you can eat the golden milk oats straight from the jar or poured into a bowl. Eat as-is or top with fresh fruit, nuts, anything you'd like!