- ⅔ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup butter, room temperature
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup desiccated coconut
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp strong brewed coffee
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Mix butter with sugar and vanilla extract until well incorporated.
- Next, combine coffee and cocoa powder, then add this to the butter mix, stir well.
- Add rolled oats, a pinch of salt, and mix until everything is combined.
- Roll the mix into 10 balls, then roll the chocolate balls in desiccated coconut until covered.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving.